CP-11.5B Probe, 3.5-5.5-8.5-11.5mm (WHO Probe), Ball end, Metal, SE
This CP-11.5B also know as WHO probe, was designed for two purposes:
– Measurement of pocket depth.
– Detection of sub gingival calculus.
– Assessment of CPTIN (Community Periodontal Index for Treatment Needs)
Two variants of WHO Probes are available
1. CPTIN-E Probe (Epidemiological Probe): Markings at 3.5mm and 5.5mm
2. CPTIN-C Probe (Clinical Probe): Markings at 3.5, 5,5, 8.5, and 11.5mm. These additional lines may be of use when performing a detailed assessment and recording of deep pockets for the purpose of preparing treatment plan for complex periodontal therapy.
Accurate Color marking 3.5-5.5-8.5-11.5mm
Working end with ball tip
Surgical Stainless Steel
CP-11.5B Probe is very useful to measure the periodontal pocket depths, and buccal and lingual furcations of the lower molars. The spherical tip (Ball Tip) reduces injuries when measuring pocket depth – atraumatic than conventional periodontal probes.